Updated: Sep 4, 2021
A dumpster is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday, July 6 at W. Rogers on the East side of Pimlico Rd. Arrival time is unknown but it is usually by 8 a.m. but it has arrived both earlier and later.
We will post to FB, the list serve, and announcement list when it arrives.
It will be available for a minimum of 4 hours or until full.
• Explosive or flammable materials, propane tanks
• Acids, caustics, pesticides, chemicals, antifreeze
• Liquids or liquid wastes, paint, motor oils
• Drums or tanks (unless clean & cut in half)
• Animal carcasses
• Large stumps, logs/branches greater than 8" in diameter or 6' long
• Tires, vehicle batteries